Saturday 24 August 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Édouard Bonnefous and Bruno Giacometti.
while The Weavers by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 24 August 1907 ?
- Liberia: Flag Day
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Bartholomew
- Roman festivals - first of the 3 days on which the mundus was opened
- Ukraine: National Holiday, independence from Russia (1991)
- Sierra Leone: President's Birthday
- Édouard Bonnefous: French politician, who served as Parliamentary deputy (1946-1958) and senator (1959-1986).
- Bruno Giacometti: Swiss architect designed the Hallenstadion (d. 2012).
- Pieter Louis Tak: Writer (Chronicle), dies at 58.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?