Saturday 24 August 1907US date format: 8/24/1907, UK date format: 24/8/1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 24, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edouard Bonnefous and Édouard Bonnefous.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 24 August 1907 ?
- Liberia: Flag Day
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Bartholomew
- Roman festivals - first of the 3 days on which the mundus was opened
- Ukraine: National Holiday, independence from Russia (1991)
- Sierra Leone: President's Birthday
- Edouard Bonnefous
- Édouard Bonnefous: French politician, who served as Parliamentary deputy (1946-1958) and senator (1959-1986).
- Bruno Giacometti: Swiss architect designed the Hallenstadion (d. 2012).
- Pieter Louis Tak: Writer (Chronicle), dies at 58.