Monday 10 October 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dana Elcar and Thomas Brendon Wilson.
Surrender, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1927 ?
- Dana Elcar: American actor and director (d. 2005).
- Thomas Brendon Wilson: Composer.
- Jean-Marie Bastien-Thiry: French Air Force lieutenant-colonel and military air weaponry engineer (creator of the Nord SS.
- Renzo Burini: Italian soccer player and coach.
- John Eric Tieman: Production manager (The Guardian).
- Jon Locke: American actor (d. 2013).
- Thomas Wilson: American-Scottish composer and educator (d. 2001).
- Nedunuri Krishnamurthy: Indian singer (d. 2014).
- Gustave Whitehead: German-born aviation pioneer who emigrated to the United States in 1893.