Friday 7 October 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Al Martino in Philadelphia and Ronald Laing.
The Jazz Singer, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1927!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1927 ?
- Al Martino in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; singer ("Here in My Heart"), actor (The Godfather).
- Ronald Laing: British psychiatrist (anti-psychiatrist).
- R D Laing: Scottish psychiatrist (d. 1989).
- Laing : Scottish psychiatrist, writer, analyst, philosopher and counter-culture cult figure whose controversial views on mental illness made him a guru among the young and radical in the '60s.
- Margret Homeyer: Germany Actor.
- Yank Herb Pennock retires 1st 22 Pirates in World Series game
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 October 1927
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?