Sunday 16 October 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Günter Grass and Ray Johnson.
The Jazz Singer, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Lost Ecstasy by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1927!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1927 ?
- Günter Grass: German writer, a novelist, essayist, poet and playwright who designed and illustrated his own books.
- Ray Johnson
- Gus Yatron: (Rep-D-Pennsylvania, 1969- ).
- Lee Montague: London, England -- Actor (Uncle Sasha-Holocaust).
- Peter Brinson: Dance educationalist.
- Gunter Grass: German writer, Nobel Prize laureate.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?