Saturday 9 October 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Clifford M Hardin and Clifford Hardin.
The Coward, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while A Far Country by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1915 ?
- Clifford M Hardin: 17th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2010).
- Clifford Hardin: American academic and politician 17th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2010).
- Belva Plain: American novelist (Born 1919).
- Constant A M Cap: Flemish Poet / etcher, dies at 73.
- Belgrade Serbia, surrenders to Central leaders
- Gil Anderson races auto (165.1 km record) in Sheepshead Bay, New York
- Louis Kaufmans Unchastened Woman, premieres in New York City
- Woodrow Wilson becomes first president to attend a world series game (World Series #12).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Charles Harrison
- Hello, Frisco! - Elida Morris & Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?