Wednesday 7 November 2007US date format: 11/7/2007, UK date format: 7/11/2007
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Clapton by Eric Clapton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sold.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BlackSite: Area 51 or Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 7 November 2007 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 November
- Jokela school shooting in Tuusula, Finland, resulting in the death of nine people.
- About 80,000 students march in Caracas, Venezuela, to protest against a constitutional referendum that would give more power to President Hugo Chávez. Nine students are injured by riot controllers at the Central University of Venezuela. (NYT)
- In Belgium, government formation discussions have gone on for a record 150 days as Flemish and Walloon politicians clash over Brussels-Halle-Vilvoorde. (Economist)
- Astronomers in the United States have found a fifth planet in orbit around the star 55 Cancri 41 light years from Earth. (BBC)
- Space Shuttle ''Discovery'' lands at the Kennedy Space Center, ending STS-120, a 15-day mission to the International Space Station. (Spaceflightnow.com)
- A fire in Gwalior, India, ruins over 400 small stores. Losses are estimated at 10 million rupees (USD 250,000).
- Taliban militants capture the Pakistani town of Madyan in Waziristan's Swat region and hoist their flags over buildings.
- Four Albanian militants are killed in a Macedonian police operation.(Wikinews)
- 2007 Georgian demonstrations: Georgian riot police use tear gas, water and sonic (AP via CNN)
- The U.S. dollar stumbles to new lows after Cheng Siwei, vice chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, calls for China to shift more of its $1.43 trillion of currency reserves into ampquotstronger currenciesampquot, such as the euro. (MarketWatch)
- Brad Wall is elected as Premier of Saskatchewan as his Saskatchewan Party defeats the Saskatchewan New Democratic Party by a 37-21 margin in the 26th Saskatchewan general election. (CBC)
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Seeing low fees for family doctors as a weak link in the nation’s health care system, some big employers and health insurers are seeking new ways to pay doctors to reward high-quality medical care. [..]
Wall Street bonuses are expected to be flat to down 15 percent, making them the latest victim of the subprime mortgage collapse and the tight credit market. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $46.51
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $124.95
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $76.11
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $52.86
- 1 CAD = 1.2179 CHF
- 1 AUD = 1.0516 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8631 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3816 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?