Sunday 13 April 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marvin Webster and Erick Avari.
The Man in the White Suit, directed by Alexander Mackendrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The End Of The Affair by Graham Greene was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Broadway Television Theatre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 April 1952 ?
- Marvin Webster
- Erick Avari: Indian-American actor.
- Ron Dittemore: American space administrator.
- David Drew: English lawyer and politician.
- Jonjo O'Neill: Irish jockey and trainer.
- [Rosalie] Julia Cuypers: Flemish actress (Adelaarsjong), dies at 79.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?