Friday August 13, 1993US date format: 8/13/1993, UK date format: 13/8/1993
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 13, 1993). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Freya Mavor and Yoon Bomi.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Can't Help Falling In Love by UB40.
In UK Living On My Own by Freddie Mercury was in the top 5 hits.
Manhattan Murder Mystery, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Race Matters by Cornel West was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Politically Incorrect.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blue Force or Emeraldia.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1993
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1993!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1993 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Freya Mavor: TV Actress.
- Imani Hakim: Actress.
- Yoon Bomi: Pop Singer.
- Johnny Gaudreau: Hockey Player.
- Dominika Stará: Slovak singer.
- Blue Jay Rickey Henderson pays Turner Ward $25,000 for his #24
- Hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand, collapses, 114 killed
- US Court of Appeals rules Congress must save all E-Mail
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jodeci - Lately
- Right Here (Human Nature)/Downtown - SWV
- Ice Cube Featuring Das EFX - Check Yo Self
- Lose Control/Girl U For Me - Silk
- U.N.V. - Something's Goin' On
- Tag Team - Whoomp! (There It Is)
- Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song
- II D Extreme - Cry No More
- Tony Toni Tone - If I Had No Loot
- Janet Jackson - If
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gloria Estefan - Mi Tierra
- Ayer - Luis Miguel
- No Debes Jugar - Selena
- Coronita De Flores - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Ella Es - Los Fantasmas del Caribe
- Un Corazon Hecho Pedazos - Ednita Nazario
- Ricky Martin - Me Amaras
- Cuando Se Acaba El Amor - Guillermo Davila
- Sobrevivire - Lucero
- La Mafia - Ahora Y Siempre
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?