Tuesday 10 August 1993
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andre Drummond and Max Stanley.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Can't Help Falling In Love by UB40.
In UK Living On My Own by Freddie Mercury was in the top 5 hits.
The Secret Garden, directed by Agnieszka Holland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Reengineering The Corporation by Michael Hammer and James Champy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching An Exchange of Fire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Body Blows or Crime Patrol.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1993!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1993 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Andre Drummond: Basketball Player.
- Max Stanley: YouTube Star.
- Ricardo Ordieres: Radio Host.
- Yuto Nakajima: Japanese singer dancer and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP).
- Shin Hyejeong: South Korean singer and actress (AOA).
- Charlotte Anne Lopez, 16, of Vermont, crowned 11th Miss Teen USA
- An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 August 1993
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Monaco - Bordeaux : 3 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?