Sunday 13 July 1969
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ewan Beaton and Jamie Walter.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) by Zager & Evans.
In UK Something In The Air by Thunderclap Newman was in the top 5 hits.
Easy Rider, directed by Dennis Hopper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Love Machine by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The David Frost Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Travel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1969!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1969 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Ewan Beaton: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- 60 kg judoka (1992, 96 Olympics - 9th Place).
- Jamie Walter: Actor (Pirate Island).
- Kim Braatz: Santa Ana, California -- Female outfielder (Colo Silver Bullets).
- Richard Roelofsen: Soccer player (Vitesse / MVV).
- Ken Jeong: Movie Actor.
- Oles Buzina: Ukrainian journalist and author (d. 2015)
- Barney Greenway: English singer-songwriter (Napalm Death Extreme Noise Terror and Benediction)
- Kakhi Kakhiashvili: Georgian-born Greek weightlifter
- Oleg Serebrian: Moldovan political scientist and politician
- Russia launches unmanned Luna 15 to Moon
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 July 1969
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Zager & Evans - In The Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)
- Blood, Sweat & Tears - Spinning Wheel
- Oliver - Good Morning Starshine
- Henry Mancini, His Orchestra And Chorus - Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet
- Three Dog Night - One
- Tommy James and the Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
- The Beatles - The Ballad Of John And Yoko
- The Winstons - Color Him Father
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?