Sunday 4 March 1906US date format: 3/4/1906, UK date format: 4/3/1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Émile Damais and Georges Ronsse.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1906 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Émile Damais
- Georges Ronsse: Belgian bicycle racer (d. 1969).
- Buck Canel: Argentinian-American sportscaster (d. 1980).
- Meindert DeJong: Dutch-American soldier and author (d. 1991).
- Charles Rudolph Walgreen: Jr.
- Fionn MacColla: Scottish novelist (d. 1975).
- Horace Roye: pioneering British photographer (d. 2002).
- Charles Walgreen: Jr.
- Avery Fisher: American violinist and engineer founded Fisher Electronics (d. 1994).
- John McAllister Schofield: former U.S.