Wednesday 13 November 1968
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mark Fitzpatrick and Tami Whitlinger-Jones.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Yellow Submarine, directed by George Dunning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alles dreht sich um Michael.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi or Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1968 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Mark Fitzpatrick: Toronto, Ontario -- NHL goalie (Florida Panthers).
- Tami Whitlinger-Jones: Neenah, Wisconsin -- Tennis star (1995 Futures-Sedona).
- Pat Hentgen: Detroit, Michigan -- Pitcher (Toronto Blue Jays).
- Bob Gibson edges Pete Rose to win NL MVP
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?