Tuesday November 19, 1968
US date format: 11/19/1968, UK date format: 19/11/1968
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 19, 1968). The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Harold Wilson (Labour), Pope St Paul VI was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Gord Fraser and Matt Darby.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Mandabi, directed by Ousmane Sembene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hilfe, wir bauen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 19, 1968?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- Diana Ross & The Supremes - Love Child
- Jerry Butler - Hey, Western Union Man
- The Unifics - Court Of Love
- James Brown - Say It Loud - I'm Black And I'm Proud (Part 1)
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- The Impressions - Fool For You
- The Dells - Always Together
- Gloria Walker - Talking About My Baby
- Peggy Scott & Jo Jo Benson - Pickin' Wild Mountain Berries
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?