Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened throughout history on June 14. From 1900 until now.
June 14 is under the sign of Gemini.
Famous birthdays on this day include Donald Trump (1946), Yasmine Bleeth (1968) and Boy George (1961).
Several movies were released around June 14 over the years, such as Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? in 1966 directed by Mike Nichols and Up in Mabel's Room in 1926 directed by E. Mason Hopper.
But much more happened on June 14 over the years: find out below
Which were the most popular Movies released around June 14 over the years?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the important events of June 14?
- 2019 An unnamed United States official claims that, just prior to the attack on two merchant vessels, an Iranian vessel launched a surface to air missile at a MQ-9 Reaper drone in the vicinity of the attack. An additional MQ-9 Reaper is reported to have been shot down by Houthi rebels several days prior in the Red Sea. (CNN)
- 2018 Turkish general election, 2018: Three people are killed and eight wounded in Suruç, Turkey, after election campaigning turned into riots. (Reuters via MSN)
- 2017 War in Afghanistan: After a week-long assault, ISIL-KP captures the Tora Bora cave complex from the Taliban, allegedly in reaction to the 2017 Nangarhar airstrike. The Taliban say the fighting is still underway. (New York Times)
- 2016 Afghanistan–Pakistan skirmishes: Afghan and Pakistani soldiers clash at the Torkham border crossing between the two countries, leaving one Afghan soldier and a Pakistani major killed. At least 22 other people were also injured. Tensions between Afghanistan and Pakistan have grown since the latter's attempts to build a gate at the crossing. (Al Jazeera)
- See more
American entrepreneur who made a fortune...
American actress, pleaded guilty...
British musician, the lead singer with...
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 14 over the years?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber - Despacito
- 2016 Drake Featuring WizKid & Kyla - One Dance
- 2015 Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth - See You Again
- 2014 Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- 2013 Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
- 2012 Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
- 2011 Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- 2010 Katy Perry - California Gurls
- 2009 The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
- 2008 Lil Wayne - Lollipop
- See more
Which were the most popular books released around June 14 over the years?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
This day over the years in 30 sec.
For more videos please visit our official youtube channel