Tuesday 14 June 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nicholas Pietro Santopictro and Ryan Magee.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Lion King, directed by Roger Allers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Tunnel Vision by Sara Paretsky was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alpine Racer or Elfmania.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1994 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Nicholas Pietro Santopictro: Son of Vanna White.
- Ryan Magee: YouTube Star.
- Darien Townsend: Rapper.
- Blake English: Pop Singer.
- Katya Henry: Instagram Star.
- Denys Hay: Historian, dies at 78.
- Harry "Little" Caesar: Blues singer / actor (City Heat), dies at 66.
- Lionel Grigson: Professor of Jazz, dies at 52.
- Marianne Kunvari: Writer, dies at 81.
- Mark Alexander Lees: Rowing Coach, dies at 38.
- Michel Vitold: Russian / French actor (Madame et le Mort), dies at 78
- Simon Prior: British auto maker, dies of injuries
- Henry Mancini: American musician, conductor, composer, writer and arranger who created memorable, elegant melodies and songs such as "Moon River" from Blake Edward's "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Mancini achieved universal popularity with a prolific output of film music, garnering four Oscars and 20 Grammy awards. Mancini won his Oscars for "Moon River," 1962, "Days of Wine and Roses," 1963, the score for "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Victor-Victoria" in 1983. He recorded more than 90 albums; six going gold. Manci
- Marcel Mouloudji: French singer and actor (Born 1922)
- Stanley Cup: New York Rangers beat Vancouver Canucks, 4 games to 3
- Hacker Kevin Poulsen pleads guilty to 7 counts of mail fraud, wire and computer fraud, money laundering, and obstruction of justice.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Warren G - Regulate
- Aaliyah - Back And Forth
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?