Thursday 15 April 2004
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil' Jon & Ludacris was in the top 5 hits.
Man on Fire, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while House Of Bush, House Of Saud by Craig Unger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gato Fedorento: Série Meireles.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie or Feel the Magic XY/XX.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 April 2004 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 April
- Mitsuteru Yokoyama: Japanese author and illustrator (d. 2004).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 April 2004
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Motherwell - Dunfermline : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?