Wednesday 21 April 2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil' Jon & Ludacris was in the top 5 hits.
Dear Frankie, directed by Shona Auerbach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Imperium.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fight Club or The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 2004
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2004!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2004 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 April
- Mary McGrory: American Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist in 1975 for her columns on Watergate.
- Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
- Ryongchon disaster: Two trains carrying explosives and fuel collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing 161 people, injuring 1,300 and destroying thousands of homes.
- The last coal mine in France closes, ending nearly 300 years of coal mining.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 April 2004
Serie AItalian Football
- Lazio - Roma : 1 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Crystal Palace - Sunderland : 3 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Celtic - Aberdeen : 1 - 2
Futbol Ligi 1Football (Turkey)
- Samsunspor - Konyaspor : 2 - 3
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Yeah! - Usher Featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris
- Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
- I Don't Wanna Know - Mario Winans Featuring Enya & P. Diddy
- Usher - Burn
- All Falls Down - Kanye West Featuring Syleena Johnson
- J-Kwon - Tipsy
- JAY-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder
- Petey Pablo - Freek-A-Leek
- Twista - Overnight Celebrity
- Lil' Flip - Game Over (Flip)
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Ganas - Victor Manuelle
- Mas Que Tu Amigo - Marco Antonio Solis
- Te Quise Tanto - Paulina Rubio
- Cuidarte El Alma - Chayanne
- Creo En El Amor - Rey Ruiz
- Y Todo Queda En Nada - Ricky Martin
- Que Lloro - Sin Bandera
- Aunque No Te Pueda Ver - Alex Ubago
- Baraja De Oro - Palomo
- Hazme Olvidarla - Conjunto Primavera
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?