Monday 19 April 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nadia Turner .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil' Jon & Ludacris was in the top 5 hits.
Man on Fire, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Derren Brown: Trick of the Mind.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Red Dead or Armies of Exigo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 April 2004 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 April 2004
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Aachen : 3 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Cagliari - Albinoleffe : 1 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Maritimo - Nacional : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?