Monday June 15, 1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 15, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mohamed Salah and Dafne Schippers.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) by Mariah Carey.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
A League of Their Own, directed by Penny Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Possessing The Secret Of Joy by Alice Walker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boomerang.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing David Crane's Amazing Tennis or Bill's Tomato Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 June 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1992 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mohamed Salah: Soccer Player.
- Dafne Schippers: Dutch heptathlete and sprinter.
- Bardo Ellens: YouTube Star.
- Michał Kopczyński: Polish footballer.
- 1st Berlin Air Show in 60 years
- Director Frank Perry (Mommie Dearest) marries Virginia Bush Ford
- During spelling bee, Quayle misspells potato, as potatoe
- Erie Sailors (Florida Marlin farm team) 1st game beat Jamestown 6-5 in 13
- Ghana Airways inaugurates flights to JFK Airport (New York City).
- During a spelling bee at a Trenton, New Jersey elementary school, U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle erroneously corrects a student's spelling of the word potato, by indicating it should have an 'e' at the end.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Top #10 R&B songs
- Honey Love - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Gerald Levert - School Me
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Lionel Richie - Do It To Me
- Das EFX - They Want EFX
- When You've Been Blessed (Feels Like Heaven) - Patti LaBelle
- Forever In Your Eyes - Mint Condition
- Chaka Khan - Love You All My Lifetime
- You Remind Me (From "Strictly Business") - Mary J. Blige
Top #10 Latin songs
- Torero - Jose Luis Rodriguez Y Julio Iglesias
- Buenos Amigos - Selena Y Alvaro Torres
- Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste - Pandora
- Jon Secada - Otro Dia Mas Sin Verte
- Si Ella Supiera - Julian
- Mucho Corazon - Luis Miguel
- Mijares - Maria Bonita
- No Se Tu - Luis Miguel
- Hasta Amarte - Gloria Estefan Y Placido Domingo
- Los Bukis - El Celoso
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?