Wednesday 24 June 1992US date format: 6/24/1992, UK date format: 24/6/1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 24, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Alaba and Raven Goodwin.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) by Mariah Carey.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
Universal Soldier, directed by Roland Emmerich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Sahara by Clive Cussler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boomerang.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Campaign or Mortal Kombat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 June 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1992 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
- David Alaba: Soccer Player.
- Raven Goodwin: Movie Actress.
- JesseTheReader : YouTube Star.
- Jordan Davies: Reality Star.
- Billy Joel, gets an honorary diploma from Hicksville HS at 43
- Commissioner Fay Vincent permanently bans Steve Howe from baseball
- Eddie Antar, CEO (Crazy Eddies), $74 m stock fraud caught in Israel
- John Gotti begins life sentence in jail
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Top #10 R&B songs
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Lionel Richie - Do It To Me
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Honey Love - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Das EFX - They Want EFX
- Gerald Levert - School Me
- When You've Been Blessed (Feels Like Heaven) - Patti LaBelle
- The Best Things In Life Are Free - Luther Vandross And Janet Jackson With BBD And Ralph Tresvant
- Forever In Your Eyes - Mint Condition
- You Remind Me (From "Strictly Business") - Mary J. Blige
Top #10 Latin songs
- Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste - Pandora
- Buenos Amigos - Selena Y Alvaro Torres
- Jon Secada - Otro Dia Mas Sin Verte
- Torero - Jose Luis Rodriguez Y Julio Iglesias
- Mucho Corazon - Luis Miguel
- Si Ella Supiera - Julian
- Mijares - Maria Bonita
- Milonga Sentimental - Julio Iglesias
- Hasta Amarte - Gloria Estefan Y Placido Domingo
- Pero Te Vas A Arrepentir - Los Yonic's
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?