Thursday 18 June 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) by Mariah Carey.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
Batman Returns, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Jewels by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Curse of Enchantia or The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1992 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 June
- Peter Allen: Australian singer-songwriter pianist and actor (d. 1992).
- Actor Jameson Parker weds actress Darleen Carr
- Ottawa Senators make goalie Peter Sidorkiewicz their 1st draft
- Tampa Bay Lightning make goalie Wendell Young their 1st draft
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?