Thursday 11 June 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julian Alaphilippe and Luke Patterson.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
Batman Returns, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Jewels by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing European Club Soccer or Super Star Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1992 ?
- Julian Alaphilippe: French road cyclist racer, best promising sprinter, he specialized in cyclo-cross when he was a junior.
- Luke Patterson: Drummer.
- Eugene Simon: TV Actor.
- Jordanne Whiley: English tennis player.
- Owners approve sale of Seattle Mariners to a Japanese group
- Tracy Austin, 29, is youngest inductee of International Tennis Hall of Fame
- US Olympic baseball team plays 1st exhibtion game, beat Venez 20-0
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 June 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?