Saturday 27 June 1992
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) by Mariah Carey.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
A League of Their Own, directed by Penny Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while All The Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Super Star Wars or Aguri Suzuki F-1 Super Driving.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1992 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 June
- 193rd ranked Andrei Olhovsky defeats #1 seed Jim Courier at Wimbledon
- Daryl Gates retires as LA police chief
- Denmark upsets German 2-0, to win European Soccer championship
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?