Monday 15 September 2014
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 15, 2014). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor.
Inherent Vice, directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Son Of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Equalizer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham or Ether One.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 September 2014
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 September 2014!
Which were the important events of 15 September 2014 ?
- Bulgaria - The first day of school.
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day before 2003; beginning in 2003, Respect for the Aged Day is held on the third Monday of September.
- The United Kingdom - the British commemorate the Battle of Britain on the day of the last massive Luftwaffe attack in 1940.
- Also see September 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- RC Saints - Feast day of Our Lady of Sorrows.
- Independence Day from Spain (1821) for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, celebrated everywhere with marches from schoolchildren.
- In ancient Greece, the second day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the priests of Demeter declared the public start of the rites.
- In Slovakia - Holyday of the Seven sorrows of Virgin Maria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 September
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 September 2014
Serie AItalian Football
- Verona - Palermo : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Nurnberg - Fortuna Dusseldorf : 0 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Eibar - La Coruna : 0 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Troyes - Auxerre : 1 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2014 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Anaconda - Nicki Minaj
- Black Widow - Iggy Azalea Featuring Rita Ora
- Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih Featuring YG
- Fancy - Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX
- Bobby Shmurda - Hot Boy
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Lifestyle - Rich Gang Featuring Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan
- No Mediocre - T.I. Featuring Iggy Azalea
- 2 On - Tinashe Featuring ScHoolboy Q
- 0 To 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
Top #10 Latin songs
- Bailando - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona
- Eres Mia - Romeo Santos
- Propuesta Indecente - Romeo Santos
- 6 AM - J Balvin Featuring Farruko
- No Me Pidas Perdon - Banda Sinaloense MS de Sergio Lizarraga
- Odio - Romeo Santos Featuring Drake
- El Perdedor - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Marco Antonio Solis
- Prince Royce - Soy El Mismo
- Y Asi Fue - Julion Alvarez y Su Norteno Banda
- Hasta Que Salga El Sol - Banda Los Recoditos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?