Sunday 21 September 2014
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 21, 2014). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Macey Gaines .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor.
Inherent Vice, directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Equalizer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Costume Quest 2 or Armillo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 September 2014
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 2014!
Which were the important events of 21 September 2014 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 September 2014
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Fiorentina : 0 - 1
- Chievo - Parma : 2 - 3
- Genoa - Lazio : 1 - 0
- Palermo - Inter : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Kortrijk : 5 - 0
- Lokeren - Mechelen : 3 - 2
- Waasland-Beveren - Standard : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - M'gladbach : 0 - 0
- Wolfsburg - Leverkusen : 4 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf - Heidenheim : 3 - 2
- Karlsruhe - Nurnberg : 3 - 0
- Union Berlin - RB Leipzig : 2 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2014 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Anaconda - Nicki Minaj
- Black Widow - Iggy Azalea Featuring Rita Ora
- Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih Featuring YG
- Fancy - Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX
- Bobby Shmurda - Hot Boy
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Lifestyle - Rich Gang Featuring Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan
- No Mediocre - T.I. Featuring Iggy Azalea
- 2 On - Tinashe Featuring ScHoolboy Q
- 0 To 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
Top #10 Latin songs
- Bailando - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona
- Eres Mia - Romeo Santos
- Propuesta Indecente - Romeo Santos
- 6 AM - J Balvin Featuring Farruko
- No Me Pidas Perdon - Banda Sinaloense MS de Sergio Lizarraga
- Odio - Romeo Santos Featuring Drake
- El Perdedor - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Marco Antonio Solis
- Prince Royce - Soy El Mismo
- Y Asi Fue - Julion Alvarez y Su Norteno Banda
- Hasta Que Salga El Sol - Banda Los Recoditos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?