Sunday 14 September 2014
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Maze Runner, directed by Wes Ball, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while The Invention Of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ramuism.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 or Endless Legend.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 September 2014!
Which were the important events of 14 September 2014 ?
- Eastern Orthodox Church - Exaltation of the Cross, which commemorates the discovery of the (allegedly) original Christian cross in 326 by Helena, mother of Constantine, as well as the recovery from the Persians by Heraclius in 628.
- Formerly, in the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches, the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following 14 September were observed as one of the four sets of Ember days. In the Irish calendar they were known as Quarter tense.
- Roman Catholic Church - Triumph of the Cross (compare May 3, Finding of the Holy Cross).
- In ancient Greece, the first day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, during which the sacred objects were brought from Eleusis to Athens.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 September
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 September 2014
Serie AItalian Football
- Cagliari - Atalanta : 1 - 2
- Fiorentina - Genoa : 0 - 0
- Inter - Sassuolo : 7 - 0
- Lazio - Cesena : 3 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Genk - Club Brugge : 1 - 1
- Gent - Mouscron-Peruwelz : 1 - 0
- Kortrijk - Lokeren : 2 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Ein Frankfurt - Augsburg : 0 - 1
- Hannover - Hamburg : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Heidenheim - Union Berlin : 3 - 1
- Sandhausen - Greuther Furth : 1 - 0
- St Pauli - Munich 1860 : 1 - 2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?