Friday 19 September 2014
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Maze Runner, directed by Wes Ball, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Son Of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ramuism.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL or D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 September 2014!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 19 September 2014 ?
- Heine Westenfluss's birthday, from Gundam SEED DESTINY.
- Hermione Granger's birthday, from J.K. Rowling's series Harry Potter.
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Saint Kitts and Nevis - Independence Day (from Great Britain, 1983)
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day (traditional - beginning in 2003, the holiday is held on the third Monday of September.)
- Chile - Armed Forces Day
- Church of England - Theodore of Tarsus
- Also see September 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Januarius
- In ancient Greece, the sixth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the procession to Eleusis began at the Kerameikos in Athens.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 September
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 September 2014
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Waregem : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Freiburg - Hertha : 2 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aalen - Sandhausen : 0 - 1
- Braunschweig - Darmstadt : 2 - 0
- Erzgebirge Aue - St Pauli : 3 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Elche - Eibar : 0 - 2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?