Friday 16 December 1955
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1955). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Xander Berkeley and Carol M.
In UK Rock Around The Clock by Bill Haley & His Comets was in the top 5 hits.
Sissi, directed by Ernst Marischka, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while How To Live 365 Days A Year by John A. Schindler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Penelope.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1955
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1955!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1955 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Xander Berkeley: American actor.
- Carol M: Browner; US Administrator (EPA).
- Prince Lorenz of Belgium: Archduke of Austria-Este.
- Paul Simonon: Musician.
- Lorenz of Belgium: Archduke of Austria-Este.
- Chiharu Matsuyama: Japanese singer-songwriter.
- Carol Browner: American lawyer and environmentalist 8th Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1955 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?