Saturday 17 February 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Meena Alexander and Hubert Corbin.
Cry Danger, directed by Robert Parrish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1951 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Meena Alexander: Indian poet, scholar, and writer.
- Hubert Corbin: French writer of detective stories.
- Patricia De Lille: South African politician and Mayor of Cape Town.
- Rashid Minhas: Pilot officer in Pakistan Air Force during Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 (d. 1971).
- Nikoghayos Fadeyi Tigranyan: Composer, dies at 94.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?