Tuesday 13 February 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Naughton and Greg Fulginiti.
Cry Danger, directed by Robert Parrish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Look Younger, Live Longer by Gayelord Hauser was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1951 ?
- David Naughton: American actor and singer.
- David Naughton in Hartford: Connecticut, USA; actor (My Sister Sam, Seperate Vacations).
- Greg Fulginiti: American mastering engineer.
- Hagan Bayley: English biochemist and academic.
- Ellen Bry: American actress.
- Lloyd C Douglas: American author (Born 1877).
- Korean War: Battle of Chipyong-ni, which represented the ''high-water mark'' of the Chinese incursion into South Korea, commences.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?