Saturday 3 February 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eugenijus Riabovas and Michael Ruppert.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Nuts In May by Cornelia Otis Skinner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1951 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Eugenijus Riabovas: Lithuanian footballer and manager.
- Michael Ruppert: American journalist and author (d. 2014).
- Victor Borge Show, debuts on NBC TV
- Dick Button wins US skating title for 6th time
- Largest purse to date in horse racing, US$144,323, won by Great Circle.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aba Daba Honeymoon - Debbie Reynolds & Carlton Carpenter
- Dinah Shore & Tony Martin - A Penny A Kiss
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?