Thursday 8 February 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 8, 1951). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mary McCreary and Eduardo De Crescenzo.
I'd Climb the Highest Mountain, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Look Younger, Live Longer by Gayelord Hauser was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 February 1951
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1951 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Mary McCreary: American musician who sang with "The New Generation," a rock choir, "Little Sister" and as a backup vocalist for Streisand and others.
- Camille LaPierre: NHL.
- Eduardo De Crescenzo: Italian singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, best known for the songs "Ancora" and "E la musica va".
- Laurent Le Mesle: French magistrate, a former adviser to Jacques Chirac as President of the Republic, Public Prosecutor at the Court of Appeal in Paris, and current Prime Advocate General the Court of Cassation.
- Z'EV : American poet and drummer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?