Wednesday 18 April 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Drury in New York City and Jan Klusak.
Tarzan and His Mate, directed by Cedric Gibbons, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1934!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1934 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- James Drury in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Virginian).
- Jan Klusak: Composer.
- Mark Kingston: Actor (Intimate Contact).
- Colin Hamer: British ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Priest ordained in February 1964.
- Edith Vuarnet: French noted family, the wife of Jean Vuarnet, President of Vuarnet Inc, and the sister of Olympic skiing champion Francois Bonlieu (giant slalom, Innsbruch 1964).
- 1st Washateria (laundromat) opens (Ft Worth, Tx)
- Hitler names J von Ribbentrop, ambassador for disarmament
- First "Washateria" (laundromat) opens (Fort Worth, Texas).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 April 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?