Thursday 18 April 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul A Rothchild and Joel Hefley.
Bride of Frankenstein, directed by James Whale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Time Out of Mind by Rachel Field was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1935 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Paul A Rothchild: Record producer.
- Joel Hefley: American politician (Representative-Republican-Colorado).
- Lucien Demesse: Strasbourg physician.
- Jerry Dexter: American voice actor (d. 2013).
- Costas Ferris: Egyptian-Greek actor director producer and screenwriter.
- Netherlands election (Musserts NSB wins 8% of vote)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?