Tuesday February 18, 2003
US date format: 2/18/2003, UK date format: 18/2/2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on February 18, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to All I Have by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Anger Management, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Forever by Pete Hamill was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Family Business.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing C.A.T.: Cyber Attack Team or Dokapon DX.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 18, 2003?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Nearly 200 people die in the Daegu subway fire in South Korea.
- The World Health Organization confirms that a new outbreak of the Ebola virus in the Republic of the Congo killed 64.
- Canadian finance minister John Manley brings down a budget, the last and one of those with the most expenditures in the career of Prime Minister Jean Chrétien. It uses money from the federal surplus to replace a portion of the amount the Liberals cut from a variety of programs during their mandate, partially funds the implementation of the Romanow report on health care, and increases military spending.
- Hours before the first ships transporting heavy United States military equipment to Turkey were supposed to reach port, the Turkish government announces that it will withhold approval to dock unless the United States increases a reciprocal $6 billion foreign aid grant to . The Bush administration indicated that no substantial changes will be made to the proposed aid package.
- See more
Israeli Mossad leader (Born 1912).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 18, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Sport Games on February 18, 2003
Division 2Football (France)
- Gueugnon - Le Mans : 0 - 1
- Nancy - Valence : 2 - 2
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Sheffield United - Reading : 1 - 3
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Cheltenham - Barnsley : 1 - 3
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Exeter - Kidderminster : 2 - 5
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in February 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $33.70
- Apple AAPL: opens at $14.75
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $24.62
- General Electric GE: opens at $22.54
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $78.02
- 1 USD = 118.85 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5157 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3769 CHF
- 1 EUR = 127.04 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6717 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 18, 2003?
On February 18, 2003 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is February 18, 2003?
On February 18, 2003 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on February 18, 2003?
On February 18, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 18, 2003?
On February 18, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on February 18, 2003?
On February 18, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on February 18, 2003?
Famous people died on February 18, 2003 include, Isser Harel.
What was the number one song in February 18, 2003?
The number one song in the week of February 18, 2003 was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez in US and All The Things She Said by Tatu in UK.
What were the top hits on February 18, 2003?
The top hits on February 18, 2003 were All I Have by Jennifer Lopez, In Da Club by 50 Cent, Mesmerize by Ja Rule in US and All The Things She Said by Tatu, Stole by Kelly Rowland, Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake in UK.