Friday March 3, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 3, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shraddha Kapoor and Andrea Brooks.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson.
In UK Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Chances Are, directed by Emile Ardolino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Edge by Dick Francis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Anything But Love.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dungeon Magic: Sword of the Elements or Emerald Dragon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1989!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1989 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Shraddha Kapoor: Movie Actress.
- Andrea Brooks
- Montana of 300 : Rapper.
- Erwin Mulder: Dutch footballer.
- Nathalie Emmanuel: Actress.
- Sef Cadayona: Filipino actor and comedian.
- Hayley actress: producer and screenwriter.
- Marcel Hirscher: Athlete.
- Robert McFarlane gets $20,000 fine, two years probation for Iran-Contra.
- Machinists strike Eastern Airlines; pilots honor picket lines.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
- Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
- Paula Abdul - Straight Up
- Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
- New Kids On The Block - You Got It (The Right Stuff) (Remix)
- Tone Loc - Wild Thing
- Edie Brickell - What I Am
- Bobby Brown - Roni
- Ann Wilson and Robin Zander - Surrender To Me
- Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
Top #10 Latin songs
- HOMBRES AL BORDE DE UN ATAQUE DE CELOS - Yuri
- Asi Fue - Isabel Pantoja
- Rocio Durcal - Como Tu Mujer
- Tu Pirata Soy Yo - Chayanne
- Como Tu - Jose Jose
- UN TIEMPO PARA NOSOTROS - Braulio
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Un Hombre Busca Una Mujer - Luis Miguel
- QUE ESPERABAS DE MI - Rocio Durcal
- ES EL AMOR QUE LLEGA - Ana Gabriel
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?