Thursday March 19, 2020
US date format: 3/19/2020, UK date format: 19/3/2020
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 19, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 19 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 19, 2020?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'After Mounting Criticism, Tesla Will Shut Down California Factory' b'The electric carmaker had continued making cars in recent days in apparent defiance of a local county order limiting operations of nonessential businesses.' [..]
- b'Amid Virus and Market Tumult, Wall Street Lives a New Reality' b'With coronavirus fears engulfing New York City and markets tanking, the finance industry is busier than ever \xe2\x80\x94 and learning to work from home.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 19, 2020