Monday August 19, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 19, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Harmon and Brock O'Hurn.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Black Robe, directed by Bruce Beresford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Beast by Peter Benchley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Land of the Lost.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Adventures of Star Saver Rubble Saver or Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 August 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 August 1991!
Which were the important events of 19 August 1991 ?
- Roman festivals - Vinalia Rustica celebrated in honor of Venus Libitina commemorating the founding of the oldest known temple to her, on the Esquiline Hill, in 293 BC on this date.
- RC saints - Saint Sebald, Saint Louis of Toulouse, Jean-Eudes de MTzeray
- Afghanistan - Afghan Independence Day see above: 1919
- National Day of the Filipino Language, Philippines - Holiday for Quezon City, Quezon Province and other municipalities named after Manuel Quezon
- National Aviation Day, USA
Famous Birthdays:19 August
- Janajev and KGB coup in Russia deposes Mikhail Gorbachev
- Janel Bishop, 17, of New Hampshire, crowned 9th Miss Teen USA
- dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Crimea.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over Til It's Over
- Amy Grant - Every Heartbeat
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Corina - Temptation
- Scorpions - Wind Of Change
- Paula Abdul - The Promise Of A New Day
- The KLF - 3 A.M. Eternal
- Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute
Top #10 R&B songs
- Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
- Gladys Knight - Men
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Addictive Love
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit 'Em
- Vesta - Special
- Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love
- Shirley Murdock - In Your Eyes
- If You're Serious - Riff
- D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- Natalie Cole - Unforgettable
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?