Saturday 19 March 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gay Robert Brewer in Middletown and Gay Brewer.
Tarzan the Ape Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1932!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1932 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Gay Robert Brewer in Middletown: Ohio, USA; PGA golfer (1972 Canadian).
- Gay Brewer: American golfer, a member of the PGA Sr.
- Guy Bellay: France Writer.
- Peter Hall: English geographer author and academic (d. 2014).
- Gail Kobe: American actress and producer (d. 2013).
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?