Sunday 19 November 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Larry King and Jerry Sheindlin.
The Ghoul, directed by T. Hayes Hunter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Magnificent Obsession by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1933!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1933 ?
- Larry King: American talk show host, radio personality and columnist.
- Jerry Sheindlin: American jurist; husband of Judith Sheindlin.
- Enrique Jose Varona: Cuban sociologist / Vice President, dies at 84.
- Women allowed to vote in Spain (helps right wing)
- Spanish Second Republic: General elections result in victory by the right-wing parties.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?