Saturday 4 November 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mildred McDaniel and C Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Female, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Ann Vickers by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1933!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1933 ?
- Mildred McDaniel: US high jumper (1956 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- C Odumegwu Ojukwu: Nigerian politician.
- Tito Francona: American baseball player.
- Charles Kao: Chinese physicist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate.
- C Ojukwu: Nigerian colonel and politician President of Biafra (d. 2011).
- Bradman scores 200 NSW vs. Queensland, 184 mins, 26 fours
- Young Park (1) in the Bronx named in honor of James Young
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?