Monday 20 January 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kevin Parker (musician) and Tjasa Kokalj.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to That's What Friends Are For by Dionne & Friends.
In UK West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys was in the top 5 hits.
while Smart Women, Foolish Choices by Connell Cowan and Melvyn Kinder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ramayan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Heartland or Future Knight.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1986!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 20 January 1986 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Kevin Parker (musician)
- Tjasa Kokalj
- Adrien Bosc: French writer, he obtained the "Grand Prix de l'Académie Française" for his first novel "Constellation", in 2014, inspired by a plane crash.
- Kevin Parker: Rock Singer.
- Genie Chuo: Taiwanese singer and actress.
- Derek Fathauer: American professional golfer.
- 1st federal holiday honoring Martin Luther King Jr
- Chunnel announced (railroad tunnel under Canal)
- Military coup in Lesotho under General-Major Lekhanya and premier Leabua Jonathan.
- The first US federal Martin Luther King Day holiday, honoring Martin Luther King Jr., is observed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?