Sunday 20 March 1904US date format: 3/20/1904, UK date format: 20/3/1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include B F Skinner and Walter Elsasser.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1904 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- B F Skinner: Psychologist (Skinner Box), dies of Leukemia at 86.
- Walter Elsasser
- Robert Marichal: French archivist and palaeographer.
- B. F. Skinner: Psychologist.
- B Skinner: American psychologist and author (d. 1990).
- BF Skinner: American psychologist who believed human behavior could be engineered to build a better world, one of the most influential and controversial psychologists of the 20th Century.
- B[urrhus] F[rederic] Skinner: Pennsylvania, United States -- Behaviorism pioneer (Skinner box).