Sunday 20 March 1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include B F Skinner and Walter Elsasser.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1904 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- B F Skinner: Psychologist (Skinner Box), dies of Leukemia at 86.
- Walter Elsasser
- Robert Marichal: French archivist and palaeographer.
- B. F. Skinner: Psychologist.
- B Skinner: American psychologist and author (d. 1990).
- BF Skinner: American psychologist who believed human behavior could be engineered to build a better world, one of the most influential and controversial psychologists of the 20th Century.
- B[urrhus] F[rederic] Skinner: Pennsylvania, United States -- Behaviorism pioneer (Skinner box).