Monday 28 March 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Isabel Cuchi Coll and Fosco Giachetti.
while Sir Mortimer by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1904 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Isabel Cuchi Coll: Journalist, author and the Director of the "Sociedad de Autores Puertorriqueños" (Society of Puerto Rican Authors).
- Fosco Giachetti: Italian actor, who was the protagonist of Lo squadrone bianco (1936), directed by Augusto Genina.
- Giorgio Perissinoto: Italy Painter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Woodchuck Song - Bob Roberts
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?