Monday 21 March 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 21, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nikolaos Skalkottas and Jehane Benoit.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1904 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Nikolaos Skalkottas: Greek composer (d. 1949).
- Jehane Benoit: Canadian culinary author (d. 1987).
- Bernard Schmetz: French fencer who won a gold, silver and bronze medal at three different Olympic Games in the team épée.
- Forrest Mars Sr: American candymaker (d. 1999).
- Forrest Mars: Sr.
- Nikos Skalkottas: Greek violinist and composer (d. 1949).
- Jehane Benoît: Canadian journalist and author (d. 1987).