Wednesday 20 April 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Bartlett and George Stibitz.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1904!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1904 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Bob Bartlett: Politician.
- George Stibitz: American scientist (d. 1995).
- Mina Bolotine: Belgian/Flemish opera singer.
- Bruce Cabot: Carlsbad, New Mexico -- Actor (Diamonds are Forever, King Kong).
- Louisiana Purchase Exposition opens in Saint Louis.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Girl - Haydn Quartet
- I Can't Do the Sum - Billy Murray