Saturday 26 March 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 26, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Campbell and Hermann Schroeder.
A Miracle Under the Inquisition, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1904 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Joseph Campbell: American writer and leading authority and lecturer on mythology; the psyche and symbolism.
- Emilio Fernandez: El Seco, Mexico -- Director (La Choca, Flor Silvestre).
- Hermann Schroeder: composer.
- Guy Geffrier: Orl?ans Military man.
- Emilio Fernández: Mexican actor director and screenwriter (d. 1986).
- Xenophon Zolotas: Greek economist and politician 177th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 2004).
- 80,000 demonstrators gather in Hyde Park, London, to protest against the importation of Chinese labourers to South Africa by the British government.