Friday 4 March 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chief Tahachee and Luis Carrero-Blanco.
The Busy Bee, directed by Joyce Revoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1904 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Luis Carrero-Blanco: 1st Duke of Carrero-Blanco, Spanish admiral (d. 1973).
- Chief Tahachee: American actor (d. 1978).
- Aleksei Kosygin: Russian politician and Communist Premier from 1964 to 10/23/1980.
- Theodor Seuss: American artist, cartoonist, author of children's books.
- Luis Blanco: Spanish admiral and politician 69th President of the Government of Spain (d. 1973).
- George Gamow: Ukrainian-American physicist and cosmologist (d. 1968).
- Joseph Schmidt: Austrian-Hungarian tenor and actor (d. 1942).
- Tahachee: American actor and author (d. 1978).