Friday 4 March 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chief Tahachee and Luis Carrero-Blanco.
The Busy Bee, directed by Joyce Revoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1904 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Luis Carrero-Blanco: 1st Duke of Carrero-Blanco, Spanish admiral (d. 1973).
- Chief Tahachee: American actor (d. 1978).
- Aleksei Kosygin: Russian politician and Communist Premier from 1964 to 10/23/1980.
- Theodor Seuss: American artist, cartoonist, author of children's books.
- Luis Blanco: Spanish admiral and politician 69th President of the Government of Spain (d. 1973).
- George Gamow: Ukrainian-American physicist and cosmologist (d. 1968).
- Joseph Schmidt: Austrian-Hungarian tenor and actor (d. 1942).
- Tahachee: American actor and author (d. 1978).