Thursday February 21, 2019
US date format: 2/21/2019, UK date format: 21/2/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 21, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The King and I, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Becoming by Michelle Obama was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enemy Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 21, 2019?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- See more
- American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War: The United States' allies France and the United Kingdom say they won't keep their troops in Syria after the United States pulls out. (The Washington Post)
- The United States' allies France and the United Kingdom say they won't keep their troops in Syria after the United States pulls out. (The Washington Post)
- Libyan Crisis (2011–present): The Tobruk-based Libyan National Army says it has taken control of the El Feel oilfield in Libya's southern Murzuq District. (Reuters)
- The Tobruk-based Libyan National Army says it has taken control of the El Feel oilfield in Libya's southern Murzuq District. (Reuters)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- China Uses DNA to Track Its People, With the Help of American Expertise The Chinese authorities turned to a Massachusetts company and a prominent Yale researcher as they built an enormous system of surveillance and control. [..]
- Consumer Groups Accuse Facebook of Duping Children The groups called on the Federal Trade Commission to investigate whether Facebook violated consumer protection and child privacy laws. [..]
- See all financial news of February 21, 2019