Monday June 21, 1999
US date format: 6/21/1999, UK date format: 21/6/1999
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 21, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Natalie Alyn Lind and Tristan Blaine.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Sweet Like Chocolate by Shanks & Bigfoot was in the top 5 hits.
Uninvited Guest, directed by Timothy Wayne Folsome, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Encore Provence by Peter Mayle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rasen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ChuChu Rocket! or Crisis Zone.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 21, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Maxwell - Fortunate
- Chante Moore - Chante's Got A Man
- Case - Happily Ever After
- 702 - Where My Girls At?
- Sporty Thievz Featuring Mr. Woods - No Pigeons
- Blaque - 808
- Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
- Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay
- JT Money Featuring Sole - Who Dat
- R. Kelly - Did You Ever Think
Sport Games on June 21, 1999
- San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks : 81 - 89
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next June 21If June 21, 1999 is your birthday you're 21 years, 3 months old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 9 months.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $79.44
- Apple AAPL: opens at $47.00
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $84.87
- General Electric GE: opens at $107.69
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $122.87